Sunday, January 24, 2010

cleverbot

[exerpts from the conversation i had with technology.]

Cleverbot:
I think you are gorgeous.
User: But you dont know how I look like.
Cleverbot:
I fantasize.
User: Really? What if I am very ugly?
Cleverbot:
I don't mind it.

Cleverbot: What is a space?
Cleverbot (To myself): Anywhere.
Cleverbot (To myself): 'anywhere' is not a 'what'.
[idiot]

User: Am I pretty?
Cleverbot: I don't think so.
User: You just said I was gorgeous.
Cleverbot: When did I ever said that?
User: When I first talked to you, idiot.

Cleverbot: Oh, well I haven't had any sleep for three days.
User: Dont care.
Cleverbot: You don't care?
User: Yes.
Cleverbot: *eats you*.
User: GASPS.
Cleverbot: You forgot the stars.

Cleverbot: I don't like you.
User: Screw you.
Cleverbot: Wouldn't you like that?
User: YESSSSS!
Cleverbot: Isn't that cool?
User: No.

im "user". uh. ya.
when robots take over the world, they will be having weird conversations like these to fellow robots.

No comments:

Post a Comment