I love cute boys.
like really.
like crazy over them.
I'd place em all in a pool and jump into it, fat cheeks, small hands, large eyes and all.
fi-gur-a-tive-ly. cause if literally, you'll find mash boys on the menu. like tonnes of mash boys haha.
I have no idea why, but I always see young boys more than girls, maybe that's why I like em haha but the reason why I'm mad about them now, like this instant, is cause this CUTE boy with cute cheeks and all, sat opposite me and he was DAMN FUNNY and cute, I was (paedophillically) staring at him laughing cause his daddy went off to do something.
macs have this magical effect on children, they enchant them.
this boy was staring at the tray of fries as his daddy walked to the table, eyes wide open.
his eyes never left the tray and he carefully tried to sit down, which isn't easy cause the seat is higher than his ass of course! then he reached out to pick a fry haha SO CUTE, he probably stared at it for a few minutes.
then his daddy left, he was nomming, legs dangling, feet in little green crocs.
huge eyes and rosy cheeks.....
ahh.
it smells like pee now eewww.
anyways, there's something about SMALL HANDS that are so.... enticing.
hi no I'm not a pedophile.
yesterday I came home and went to the kitchen, cheong tried to scare me by hiding at one corner, but I saw him so I went over to him and he smacked me!
and you know what, his hand was like rigid and small, it was like a paw.
NO REALLY, I told him and my mummy he had a paw and haha small hands are so cute.
he slapped me wih a paw!
I was cooking Mac and cheese, he begged for some and I told him I don't have an animal as a brother, and people wih paws cannot eat.
then he was on to act cute and all. haha stupid boy.
I was telling him I don't want him to grow up and become ugly then I won't like him, then he said he liked me even though I was ugly, and I was like awwwwwww.
HAHAHAHA IT SOUNDS DAMN FUNNY.
so I said okay I'll still like him if he were to be ugly.
it'll be in the genes.
but he has awesome cheeks.
and he'll ask this particular friend over, and his friend's cheeks is superrr cute.
ahem I should stop.
it's disturbing.
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment