Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I haz huge eyes


I had one double eyelid today and it's super irritating!
and then I realized how big my eyes could be hahaha.
cause usually (fine ALWAYS) when I smile my eyes are a replica of this ^^ except thinner and less pointed.
plus my mouth is damn weird, all the time. hence the cropping out of MyWeirdMouth.

but lookie huge eyes! seriously the contacts doesn't make my eyes bigger lor REALLY. I didn't even know that my pupils (? iris? ??) were so small than normal contacts are bigger than it. not those eye enlarging type. normal contacts.

and HAHAHA clem wants to get it.
okay I'm super long winded, point is

I have huge eyes, or at least, I am capable of having huge eyes.

neh neh nee poo poo.
haven't used that in ages.

disclaimer: fine I was raising my brows a teeeeeeny bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment