Monday, November 15, 2010

solid water


on Saturday, I stumbled into the kitchen and saw chunks of cucumber.
now, I don't see cucumber chunks often, if not at all.
I see slices, sticks, but not chunks. so i asked moo, like what?

turns out, she wanted to buy this veggie which looked like cucumber but ended up REALLY buying cucumber.
but it was a type of jap cucumber and it was quite nice, so I ate it with tomato and coleslaw dressing, yummy.

then today, I saw the label on the packaging, JAPANESE CUCUMBER. I was like HAHAHA WHAT? the label says jap cucumber and she thought it was what, a code name for another veg?
whatever.

I cut sticks of it to munch haha I'm forever munching, and it's like.. water. like crunchy water, solid but not ice.
so I ate a whole half of it. ya the pic shows half a cucumber, minus like two sticks.

and there beside it is my halogen derivatives notes.

I might be able to rush physics and Chem, but no way can I read econs on time. but well. I know y priorities, sciences > arts haha I'm such an annoying typical lousy-doing-badly science students with a h1 science and h2 arts subject.

new slippers yesterday! loved it sooo much I washed it after wearing it home for 5 minutes and am wearing it around the house now!

final verdict, cucumber sticks >>>>>>>>>>>>>> carrot sticks with any amount of mayo.

oh chicken essence is also visible in the picture hahah LOVE IT.
a friend's mum / my mum's friend / family friend got it for me for As. so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment