"Going on the playground...
Ages 4-8: Yay, I love the playground!
Ages 9-12: I'll go on the playground for 3 minutes, but that's it!
Ages 13+: I GET THE SWINGS, I CALL IT! *pushes everyone out of the way to get on the playground first*"
"Christmas morning...
7yr olds: *wakes up at 6am* Yay! Presents!
12yr olds: *wake up at 9am* I wanna go back to bed...
17yr olds: *wake up at 4am* OMG! ITS CHRISTMAS! I AM SO EXCITED! MOOOM! DAAAAD! CAN I OPEN MY PRESENTS YET?"
""HOHOHO!! Come sit on my lap!"
Elementary: Yay!! It's santa!! I want a babydoll!!!
Middle: Ummm....ew. That's like...so third grade.
High: OHMYGOSH it's SANTAAA!!! Dude, can I get a puppy?? Like, a chihuahua????"
"Dora says: Where's the yellow cave?
Preschool: It's over there Dora
Middle school: Shut up!
High school: IT'S OVER THERE DORA, C'MON, LOOK OVER THERE, YOU'RE GONNA MISS IT!!! "
i realize that a lot of "facebook likes" stuff, in fact reminds us of how young we once were,
how old we wanted to be, and how we all miss our childhood.
no matter how old, there's always the kid in us, especially my age. the last time we can act cute, be excited for dolls and swings, for magic to happen.
exemplified by the meet-the-yogi bear-session recently!
those huge mascots make me want to scream and punch them, uh, affectionately.
speaking of "facebook likes", i found this!
"Dear Year 7's,
When you get to year 8, You'll realise why we hate you. Yours sincerley The Whole School"
DOESN'T IT SOUND FAMILIAR HMMMM?!?!
remember how orientation was all, "ooooohhhh!" and soon enough it became "i hate the newcomers" cause the canteen was so ever crowded and everywhere was noisy?!
HAHAHA.
maybe there's a reason why santa goes hohoho.
you know those kids.. they'll sell themselves to sit on santa's lap and make him happy.
what people sit on strangers' laps hmm?
hoehoehoe.
i ate seoul garden!
(//) $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ (//)
that's money flying away.
Saturday, December 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment