Thursday, December 2, 2010

more

so today I came home with "muahaha I baked cookies and it's nice!"
after I told cheong where the cocoa powder is and he stole it to "bake" (more like fry, and not even he fry one, bah singlish)

Initially planned on watching rapunzel (eh doesn't it open tmr?) but it wasn't available so at whim, we chose Confessions instead!

it's apparently a jap thriller which wasn't that thrilling, or am I mixing horror and thriller together. maybe it was thrilling but it wasn't horrific. 
I think I laughed at inappropriate parts. hmm. socially awkward. what's new. 

I thought it's a nice movie! about two thirteen year old boys killing. yupp they killed a four year old girl together, then one of them killed his mom, the other killed his classmate. 
very nice. 

not to sound sadistic, but I thought the story was interesting. 
as they say, dark. 
*cue slow heavy music*

meh then I went to cut my hair. 
after the initial excitement of having nice new hair... i suddenly feel so.. 
NORMAL. 
I mean, everyone has had shoulder length straight cut hair right?
and before that I had nice permed hair before it grew way long and the perm died, but it was still long and wavy-ish. 
now it's just.. medium and straight. 

): with a capital ) and : 

it's okay I'm loving it now cause it's damn smooth and straight and silky though I'm kidding myself cause they washed it with nice shampoo and blow dried it, but my hair hasn't been straight/medium length/silky for near 2 years!


shines at the frikin ends!
happy, for now.
how long till I do something to it again sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment