Wednesday, April 13, 2011

bad week (very whiny post)

the reason i've not been posting is because.. i've died.

okay i'm sick, high fever, with a cough that threatens to throw my organs out, dizziness, infection, allergic reaction, tiredness- and i mean it. i move on my legs for less than 10 mins a day simply because i can't.
even when showering, i get so damn exhausted.
it's not easy to stand up either, and my first day I spent 18 hours in bed. 11 of them sleeping, 7 awake cause it was so difficult to be up.

I sound so pitiful.

thing is, what's horrible is my new phobia of 500mg pills. it was fine at first, as I took my anti-biotics. heck, I even took 2 at once when I wasn't paying attention (was supposed to take 1 tab twice a day).
and I chugged 2 panadols.

then somewhere in between I began choking on them, having a serious fear of swallowing them.
so I cut em into half, and STILL choked on them wthbbq.

my second last dose I ground it and mixed with my pipakao, and.... it's 3 hours overdue now and I haven't taken my last dosage.

hate. tablets.

did I mention I'm paranoid? I felt lumps on my neck and I thought I had tumors.
then on Saturday (fever started on wed - thurs) my eyes grew SO DAMN PUFFY my eye shape changed.

sigh.

so apparently I had an allergic reaction and a throat infection due to a sore throat and the bacteria accumulated at my neck.

BUT. I have never been allergic to anything, AND I didn't have a sore throat.

to top it all of, my glasses broke last last week, no one wants to admit it but i sent it for repair and thankfully it's free.
I've been bed-ridden and can hardly walk for 2 mins and so I didn't go and collect it.
resort to wearing my old fugly specs around the house.
not the best first impression I'd want to make with my new maid.
my eyes were puffy and my eyelashes were constantly in my eye, so I wore my contacts, and my eyes grew really red.

siiiigh.

and today while I was in bed after a wave of nausea, Louis and Joe came in and started like monkeys, screaming and everything. Louis came and jumped on my bed, and
tah-dah, my only existing specs went out of shape.
i wore them, and the vision was so different I felt so damn dizzy.

WTF bad week.

always wake in the middle of the night because my stupid coughs.
I realize if I cough with my head straight, my head will pound with each cough.
if I look up (mebbe clearer passageway or something) I'll cough harder and my insides will come out, but my head feels fine.

abrupt change of topic:

I want-

peach (both canned and fresh)
canned pineapple
lychee (both canned and fresh)
longan (both canned and fresh)
tangerines
mandarin oranges also can!
watermelon
a little bit of durian
Thailand coconut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mangosteen
mango
the soft soft Aussie pears


I want all the juicy juicy sweet fruits la! I'm sick of food.
very annoyed cause I don't eat much these days, yet I'm getting fatter, no joke.
must be the 18 hours in bed thing.
walao 7 days already, I have some sickness is it?!? like permenant type?!?! dying at home wth.

No comments:

Post a Comment