Sunday, April 8, 2012

blackberry cases

since i saw the cutest. ever. (not really but it's a bb case! how often do you get good bb cases), i've been crazy about protecting my dear white bb with a case.
which is kinda sad cause i like the white of my bb, but it's getting scratches alr nooooooooooo.

so. on ebay, because crazy cute panda is $40.

after about 20 pages plus of surfing...... and too tired to go on any further, these are tadah! still had a gameboy one and a vintage union jack one but doesn't ship to singapore): strawberry also doesnt ship to singapore. sian.


CRAZY CUTE.

considering....... cause it's cheap ^^
i ordered it in black. already. before i saw pink. *deep breath* no kris no
I JUST SAW THIS. GONNA GET IT SO KEEEWWT //update I GOT THIS
and now i don't feel the need to get this anymore lol only the ears damn cute

1 comment:

  1. I like animal themed colorful blackberry cases , as they are unique, stylish, and change the entire looks of my gadget.

    ReplyDelete