Saturday, January 19, 2013

wants

Incanto- which I missed an almost-50% discount in 2012 T.T
Go somewhere overseas.. I should get the tix nowww and hope I can cover costs during CNY hehe.
But the aforementioned overseas trip includes shopping and eating what nb means not just $400 lor. Saaay $600. Being super tight budget alr. Unless it's a nearby kinda overseas ^^
Incanto. Oh did I mention it alr? Well.
Royce chocolates.
Peking duck.
Samsui chicken FROM SOUP RESTAURANT THIS IS NOT A HINT.
Oh now we're on a food-want spree. ..
To lose weight? Hahaha drop my first digit by the end of the sem.
Aim for y2s2 : A A- B+ B+ B. Amazeballs giving me a 4.2 exactly like how a genius did it last sem. Also gives me reassurance to be able to do my fourth year, which no, idk why it's so important to me, but it is. I m-u-s-t do honours.

Need a lotz of $$$. Friend suggested I post ads online to you know. Stuff. Not the cheap like of "$80 per __" but like "$500 onwards, with fancy dinners and hotels" hurhur I wish I had the connections.. Right. Said friend is also very encouraging towards my said grades. "Just don't think about results and you'll get it", says probably CAP 4 thing. Hence, said friend is not reliable.

Been not eating hall dinnz. Hmm what's been my dinner so far..
Sunday was bread (croissant and cheeze bun) and a chicken wing. With a koi I think?
Monday was crazy swee choon binge.
Tuesday was dinner at home, wan ton to the maaax.
Wednesday was wan ton mee at ginza, with ginger milk tea from gong cha yaay.
Thursday was at fika's for r's farewell. Miao):
Friday was crazy nua-ing with butter waffle and oatmeal bar snacking with macs for supper.
Saturday is curry chicken with un-fresh baguette!
Say whut about dropping the first digit of the weight?

Okay la I'm going to Incanto alone and squeal to my non-existent teddy bear SIGH.

Week happened so fast. Ermahgerd what if it went by like last sem did? As if last sem didn't happen at all. Like, I remember the first week of "last sem" as attending GE2206.. Which was 2 sems ago. Tsk kris. Not good.

K I smell. Gonna shower. Or am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment