This is by far the silliest grading system I have ever seen... Not that I'm complaining!
This quiz was done for my winter school, worth 20% of my grade. And dude, for 20% I'd do thousands upon thousands of words and even more thousands of word-reading. This quiz was but an MCQ, after which when we submitted our first attempt, it shows the answers.
I didn't know they'd grade it by highest grade, but I did it again after memorizing the answers because, well, I can. I finished way too early haha.
So my second attempt gave me 100%, doh! But I didn't know that THE HIGHEST GRADE COUNTS, which no one else did. So.. I got 100% for it and I feel so sneaky like I don't deserve it hahaha but
OWELL IT'S JUST GRADES.
But if I knew it after I've done it I'd have been mighty pissed la.
Friday, August 8, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment