It's 6:20am and it's 25min post sweating and an hour 20 min since I woke up with make up and contacts in my eyes and myteeth unbrushed. So much for improved oral hygiene post bwatheth.
Went to climb for the first (ever) time at CA owait I have been there before. Ok first time since I stopped climbing a year plus ago. Or 9-10 months ago w/e. So weaaak and having a serious reevaluation of what climbing means to me. Meanwhile it felt so damn good to ache again I got up and washed my face, brushed my teeth.... and decided to use the flab a bit before I went to shower. This always comes on and off tho it's pretty sad lol like IM GONNA DO IT 5EVA and I do it two days and stop.
Owell.
Hence the stupid face.
And no one notices this but I smile damn weird now. It's now either a weird close lipped smile or a weird and Im not used to it teethy smile.
Wednesday, September 9, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment