Tuesday, October 10, 2023

my mental health is great!!!


Image reads: As we commemorate World Mental Health Day today, we want to take the opportunity to reach out and remind you that your well-being is important to us. We know that navigating the challenges life throws at us is not easy, and it is a constant tug of war between the demands of family, work and other commitments.

Hahhaha the first email I saw today.

Just nice I was about to say that things have changed since July. for better and for worse.

I stopped crying every day sometime in August, I started eating again.
Which also means I started putting on weight again sigh. It's so much easier to not eat.

It's been worse because now I'm 100% focused on what I shouldn't be focusing on and it's killing me inside. 
It's a good distraction from crying but is it really good for me in the long run..

I'll take what I can get.

I also just read through my old entries on sj, which goes back to 2007 and wow was I a cringe bitch. old k was a sad sad dog. still am i guess. but i'm torn between not forgetting important memories vs keeping them and hurting all over again. looking back at the things i've logged makes bring back the hurt as fresh as it once was. what's the point? 


No comments:

Post a Comment