Thursday, July 18, 2024

hahaha do you think you can get used to feeling this way or will I feel like shit forever

I want to choose NOT to, but I can't help it

do you think I choose to feel inadequate??
do you think I choose to feel like I'm never enough???
do you think I want to feel this green???? 
lol I have other things to think about (I don't) and other people to worry about (I don't) and other more pressing matters to cry over (I don't) I don't need you to provide me with this chokehold (I really don't)

how do I describe it...

okay I can't describe it but I can tell you what I want to do

when I feel it all I want to do is punch the air out of my lungs and claw at the walls and scream and scream and scream until no sound comes out
I want to reach the point of tears but not cry
because I'm not weak

except I am 😂 I've cried so much hahahahahahaha 

I'm a fucking walk joke


No comments:

Post a Comment