DECIPHER THE COMMENTS?!
you know teachers always tell students to wrote neatly so that students can get points they deserve. true la, students shouldn't complain if they wrote messily and H looked like N or 9 looks like 7.
in fact I wished I could have pulled it off in primary school's close passage (?) where you wrote letters or something la.
but the teacher's job is to feedback right? and help to improve?
how to improve if we cannot read your feedback
thank
you
very
much
for your very insightful feedback which is of no use to me.
I bet they learnt it from students lor, like, anyhow write, but when students complain they say,
"look, this 'gftdcg' reads 'grammar' " or something.
okay obviously not, I'm just, GAH cause I did so badly for my essay and there's so much comments (sv haha) which I can't read.
the teacher confirm write comments for me until sian, or to get back at my eyes for spoiling hers.
I associate gp and lit tutors with females and math with males.
then again, don't females generally have better handwriting?
okay I just thought of ms lee and her glorious handwriting, so no.
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
handwriting
spamming posts but I was going through comments on my preliminary gp essays which I do admit I did horribly for, and I'm trying so hard to
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment