this is off the math tys, and I found it quite amusing.
particularly point 5.
okay first they say it aims to help us in everyday life (not taken in photo above) and hahaha positive attitude toward mathematics.
ya, if I have been stressed, worried, and staring at it hours on the end at it, I'm sure my relationship with mathematics will be well fostered.
oh and not forgetting the thousands I poured (fine, not me) into strengthening my attitude toward you, mister math. in the form of tuition, because not everyone can be an Elise, SY, Spriha or Ryan.
and hello that's a total compliment! it sounds so bitchy right but hello? compliment ttm?
I don't mind (<-- understatement of the year, I could kill, figuratively) being them lor.
I'm sending this from my ipod so I think the picture isn't that visible. but whatever.
WOOHOO I HAVE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE TOWARD MATH! once it's over forever.
but really, i did love my secondary school math. maybe cause it's like 75327476725144 times easier.
no, who am I kidding, can't even solve an O level question HAHA, I tried the other day.
really, *tsk tsk*
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment