Friday, April 29, 2011

having really mixed feelings about this.
like it's all the wrong choice, y'know?
what can i do with a bachelor's in arts / social science?
what job?
meh):

speakng of job, i'm just scanning and scanning, day in day out. i wanna learn new things but, it's so damn technical.
i'm not actually interested in learning the things, i wanna learn new things to DO things.
damn technical wtf, i type in code. don't know what i'm doing, do't know what i'm typing.
i just know where to click, what to input, but i don't know anything else.
meh i have no clothes to wear.
forever sleepy and thirsty.

I'M A WHINY BITCH I NEED TO STOP THIS.

WTF LA IT'S PAST 12 I AM GOING TO SLEEP.
kinda regret taking up a job, or this job in particular.

and last whine, serious, because this is an important whine.

HATE
MY 
PHONE >(

i have a pile of egg shells on my table. just shelled 2 eggs. eaten some.
i love food.

No comments:

Post a Comment