Saturday, March 29, 2014

Geotrail 2014 // Labrador Park


 


Itching to smash some rocks to study the grains.. or lack of. reminiscence of FS days

Why use bamboo canes for punishment when you have this?


sketch from Hua Yi Sec.  too pretty.

filled our quota for the day right on time! so happy to see this.


product of (left) reality (right). though one may argue photos are a product of reality too.


So I spent most of my day at Labrador Park today being the station master for Geotrail, a component of Geog Challenge 2014 and it was a beautiful, and hot, day.
walked the boardwalk and managed to capture some photos amidst patrol duty, thence headed back when stations closed and prepped to leave.
while marking the questions I found a range of answers for the sketch part. may be a little unethical to release them so plainly but it's so pretty and. abstract. that I have to share the love.
 
okay now onward to my Gymder (Gym + Gender) Project.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment