Slightly sick to my
stomach..
*digressing* I've been seemingly putting up a picture a post for my recent posts. Hahha I just happen to have the sudden voyeuristic tendency la okay. *disgression ovah*
I said this once, “I don’t
like travelling”, in reference to moving about in school or to journey to
nearby places, to which was rightly replied that “I like travelling overseas”,
and I then said “but that’s travelling long distance, which makes it worth it”.
Honestly I can’t remember
what I said but I think I might have repled something along those lines. Or something
far from it. Either way.
But then I've been thinking about it, I think the correct answer would have been, "I don't like travelling overseas, I like being overseas".
Why?
The same reason I don't like staying home I guess. When I go overseas it's typically during the times I have to be home. Because if i'm in hall it's during school time anyway.
I am happy at being given to chance to go outside! explore the world! see new sights! hear new sounds! learn new cultures! eat good food! ta ra ta ra.
But I'm not one of those wanderlust people, not yet at least. The places I go to are so near, and I do.. nothing.
Okay the reason why I think I do it is because.. I am away from home (as stated). And I love my family. Deeply. And I want to distance myself away from them so that when they're gone, it's easier to handle their absence.

No comments:
Post a Comment