Friday, May 23, 2014

Eyes, and other stories

Same silly pose with same new eyes! The world is clear again!
While I can't complain about this new eyes with a hefty price tag, I can comment that.. it's slightly uncomfortable as it rests lower on my nose. I like my spectacles pushed up max.
Innyhoo, am embarking on a new adventure tmr! Hahahaha yeah "adventure". People's adventures involve backpacking and hiking in boots and rags, I'm in skirts and hats, lugging suitcases and tags (it's supposed to rhyme) to Bangkok!
The only adventure is navigating through the military and shit. And finding my way alone, again!
Seriously sense of direction, just stay with me for once. When I come back, I have immense thesis work to do. Is anyone out there as lepak as me?!???!?!
Please answer my cry for solidarity in the legion of the slothies.
I know WWS is sloggin it out daily in the med library, like, okay glad to know you're really interested in your thesis!
And I'm.. not really. Whose fault? Mine!
Sigh I only have myself to blame. Come on I can do it. If I can take 20 hours to write a 3k word paper, I can take 80 hours to write a 12k word thesis.. NOT.
GEEESH.
Let's see. Lit review 100 hours.
Methodology 15 hours.
Findings (including field work) 200 hours hahahaha.
Discussion and analysis 200 hours.
Conclusion 80 hours. How long is that? Assuming I work 20 hours a week.. Like 35 weeks hahahahahahaha this is a joke.
This is NO JOKE. BANGKOK BANGKOK BANGKOK ahem less obscenely, GRUNGTHEP GRUNGTHEP GRUNGTHEP here I comeeeee




No comments:

Post a Comment