I cabbed from Udee Hostel near Saphan Khwai to Hotel Vista Express near Phaya Thai, in a jam for close to 40min, costing me 91baht, a little less than $4.
We cabbed from Hotel Vista Express 3km down the road for 150baht, a rip off which we accepted since we're splitting the cost.
We cabbed back for 50baht.
And then I cabbed to iDeer Hostel near Sala Daeng for 59baht.
Day 4 part 1- Well today I spent endless minutes walking to Sala Daeng so it probably isn't "near".
Before I reached though, I got sidetracked into a roadside marketplace for lunch and leisure looking, and Silom Complex I found next to Sala Daeng.
*rushes in for respite from heat* though the BTS will be a respite too.
Idk how to go to Wat Arun halp hahah okay will find my way there and snap some low q ugly pics. Sigh.

No comments:
Post a Comment