1) O-kay cold Sydney / holiday
So probably dressy, with a light jacket thrown over jeans/skirt
2) Winter cold Canberra / school
Same-as-above dressy, like jeans and skirts, but with thermal tights and thermal insides and above all, the skin of a polar bear thick jacket.
3) Summerish Cairns and Atherton Tablelands / field work, and a day of touring
Back to field studies! Digging up ratty tees, field work Thai pants, farmer long sleeves, and my fishmonger rubber boots. Sigh. SAAIIIIIIGGHHH.
Summer here is cold though, so probably Sydneyish weather. Oh wait just checked, Sydney's currently (at 2:45am 8/9degrees. Guess not summerish like Sydney then.
4) Melbourne / holiday
Okay I was frustrated cuz I thought Melbourne was colder than Sydney. It is, by about 5deg, but Sydney's colder than I expected so same attire for both phew.
Okay la actually just have to pack holiday/school for winter cold and field work for slight cool.
But like 5 pairs of footwear - sneakers, slippers, boots, sandals, and nice shoes. Hahahaha.
Also, Japan at the end of July?!???!?!! THESIS HAO?!?!??!?!!!!??!! This thesis thing really ruining my holiday hahahahaha I love you thesis, and I shall name you... Scrabbles cuz it sounds so messy and scrabble is essentially fitting words together, which is what you are. Xoxo Scrabbles!

No comments:
Post a Comment