Sunday, July 6, 2014

miserable

currently, at this instantaneous point in time, I am feeling utterly miserable with the sand fly bites on my arms. they centre mainly on my wrists and the back of my hands, but they appear sporadically on my arms, elbows, and my back.
*pause to scratch*

misleading title. i'm actually pretty happy right now, living it up my dream if going on 'exchange'. a lot of the experiences are missing, like the travelling part, the not-taking-school seriously part, and many others.
basically, this course is one module, so myclassmates, I see them every day. there are 11 of us in total-
U of Cali, Berkeley: one American Indian girl and one Chinese boy
Peking U: 2 Chinese girls (both masters)
U of Copenhagen: 1 Danish girl, 1 Danish boy (both masters)
Cambridge U: 1 English boy, 1 Finnish boy
Australia National U: 2 Aussie girls
NUS: me.
so it's a little disconcerting to not have spoken Singlish the past few weeks, but I've been using it liberally while texting so it isn't that bad. I have, sub-consciously.
"the door was open meh?" "..sorry?" "uh.. the door was open?"
it's always easier when you don't have to explain.

but, i'm very stressed out now because my thesis isn't working out AT ALL AND I AM AN ENTIRE MONTH BEHIND SCHEDULE WHICH IS INSANE.

arghhhhhhhhhhh itchyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy dyingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

No comments:

Post a Comment