Best buy from Cambodia! Actually got it at my hotel's (or motel, considering the shit-stained toilet bowl- side story: needed to poop upon arriving civilization, this was 4 days after village life and no pooping. Our room's toilet seat was down, and brown, and hell no I was putting my desperate ass (ha-ha) on that. Ran over to neighbour's room, HI CAN I USE YOUR TOILET TO POOP. turns out theirs were stained too, but seat was up so the ceramic was white and nice. Just refused to touch mine to lift it) mini mart at Koh Kong. Which also had the best omelette and crab tang hoon just saying. And coconut.
RAMBLE.
this top to toe was was gotten because I like to think I travel light. When I went to Oz for 5 weeks I forgot my facial wash, so I used my body shower gel to wash my face and nothing really bad happened. J does it and his skin, his face actually, looks pretty damn amazing. So thenceforth I skipped the face soap. To cambodia I outdid myself one and used expired soap. But then I barely washed my face in villages, surviving mostly on wipes.
So I wanted a top to toe to bring only one liquid the next time I go overseas, or anywhere outside home, actually. And what do you know! This smells
A M A Z I N G.
All the childhood non-memories come back. By that I mean I don't remember a thing but it was definitely a smell from my childhood.
And it has a blower!!!! And you CAN ACTUALLY BLOW BUBBLES FROM IT.
and it was USD$1.75??? I got a 30ml top to toe from iherb.com for USD$1 and shipping, and this is er.... It doesn't say but maybe 150-200ml? Hewwwyeaaaaa.
Also, the photo shows two weeks after coming back my bagpack is still in the floor and my sleeping bag was just taken out. But that's fine right? I mean I haven't even unpacked the paper bags from when I moved home from hall in May this year. Also in the picture. Wait, that's normal right? I mean whether or not you unpack, they're still in your house. Dude.

No comments:
Post a Comment