Tuesday, November 4, 2014

"the boundaries of social fields do not necessarily conform to the territorial space of the nation state"

Ripping it from a thesis I borrowed and wondering for the Nth time why I chose to do a thesis on a topic I can't even fluff.
Always considered social geog, but what if I did political? Would be fun. More real at least.
Suddenly in a huge panic, WHAT IS IT ABOUT EMOTIONS? I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING.

Also, it was daddy's 57th birthday yesterday.
I like the number 57, it's a very.. straight up number. Very strict, proper, very by the book.
57 is also a beautiful age to be at. I will love the day I can tell people I'm 57. Love the number. And 27 too. I want to be 27 and 57 so bad.
Maybe I will, but dad won't ha ha.
57's also really mature. Like, you're old, man. Fifty friggin seven.
'57 is also the year you were born in. 1957. Makes you 57 this year. Haha how many people can have that.

No comments:

Post a Comment