Tuesday, October 28, 2014

an answer for one of my questions in the previous post- Saturday went well! Thank goodness.
I'm quite hap..p...y? 
Thursday saw me meeting up with Gw for some small shopping and then Ge (still with Gw) for dinner and hipster dessert,
Friday had lunchies with D for the first time in a year! The last time I saw him was when he dropped me at KR in the dead of the morning after I lost my passport ha ha.
and Saturday I woke with a bad sore throat but that didn't stop me from chomping roast chicken and Hei ice cream from Awfully Chocolate to boot, did it? I was flushing toward the end of the day and as it turns out, I had a fever hardyharhar. not a fun place to be in. the meeting up was fun though, first dinner in ever. not exaggerating, it was really the first dinner ever haha.

anxious now. my fever creeps and goes, and dramafest is in a day. my voice is hoarse, my throat is now itchy (chesty coughs), i'm unprepared. arghhh then there's still

Koh Sralao report
Kampong Luong report
Kampong Luong presentation
thesis interviews which got rudely interrupted by full dress rehearsals
thesis draft chapter
shoreline management plan

you know what needs planning? me. 

alhntlsjntr i can't fall asleep, and i absolutely dislike this laptop's keyboard gah how long will it take for me to get used to this? My fingers are tired typing on this how can i do 120000000 words on this?

okay going to sleep J be angree with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment