Not sure if I'm at the low point in my week, month, year, twenties (thus far) or life.
Tired and sick aren't the right words. I'm jaded. Bored. With life's routines. I've given up trying, but at the same time beating myself up over it. I've given up my academic life more than usual - I'm a typical procrastinator, but I'm doing it worse than usual.
I am two weeks behind my Vietnam assignment.
Missing all my classes for Bio, not paying attention during Geog.
Blowing friends aside for myself.
Not visiting mama.
I am truthfully affected by my mum never returning to me.
I don't know if I've grown used to it. There's this liberation, in no longer having authoritative parents. In..... no longer having parents.
She's like a child now..
My thoughts are all over the place. Sigh.
If I could only fall down dead now, o Lord would you have me, Your sinful child?
Monday, March 23, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment