2) A sudden reinterest in climatology, specifically palaeoclimatology. How shit cool is it studying about the future FROM THE PAST??? All the math, all the maps, the GIS, cartography? I guess one of my biggest regrets for my geography course is not taking any petroleum, or GIS, or mapping modules. Nerve saw the need. Never wanted to. Now I see HOW USEFUL IT IS ALL.
3) Education. Again... Pedagogy. What is pedagogy? How do you learn to teach? What makes a good teacher? Can I be a good teacher?
4) Business and finance. So different but I'll just lump them together because. Finances and economics are now becoming increasingly relevant to my life, I want, NEED, to understand these! They seem fascinating. Financial planning, markets, etc. Business- how do you run a business? What are start-ups? How do you "make it?" What business models are there? OMG SO MUCH TO LEARN.
I wish now I spent my electives more wisely.... but I don't regret any modules I've taken leh (except for you, you shithead EL1101E). I just want more time in school. I'm not one for self-learn. About to come out into the world, Kristal finds herself lost and in absolute bewilderment at how she can hold a degree in her hands and have no knowledge on how the world works irl.
Halp.
Bonus- physics! Physics is always interesting. But not when you get down to studying it hurhur. And when I say physics obvi I mean the crazy bat shit of small stuff like subatoms and big stuff like the fucking universe, cuz who cares about the in between stuff that gets the world going like gravity and forces lel
(p/s, joking, you plebeians)
No comments:
Post a Comment