Friday, September 25, 2015

Number three

I said three sets of whatever I do, but I also say 30 mins. At the end of 30 min I only had completed two sets....... BUT WHATEVER. I feel like puking now my throat is far too dry. Welp I think if I did another set I'd not be able to get up.
Three as this is my third attempt of the week. The first was monday, when I regained my mega appetite. Did teo sets in prep for my Tuesday crimb session which we're trying to turn it into a weekly thing. This Tuesday marks the second time at onsight... third climb if I count CA, which I can't cuz I didn't climb -.- but after Tues we did another three sets of dead easy PT, I didn't even ache.
And today I ate far too much to sleep easily, but I was busy searching for India travels and flight deals till like 5:30am..... then I started. Owell.

Hopefully this continues,

AND I have been taking my waist measurements and weight every day. It's super unhealthy. I WILL STOP. I WILL. STOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment