Friday, October 2, 2015

Emomomo momomo?

爱怎会输给了时间 我的耳边 再听不见
我以为永远不会变 最习惯的明天见
放手了 该回到原点 心会受伤 也能复原
我会学着自己走出从前 祝福明天

如果有天长地久 有多遥远 让我看见
越是幸福越害怕 怕它会结束 越拥抱 却越是孤独
没人了解的寂寞 我自己照顾

王心凌 - 明天见 and 幸福背后

When I was younger, like primary 6, I used to listen to a fair bit of mando-pop. Ah lian what. I listened to boy bands like 5566, (not F4 though, never F4), and later on, Fahrenheit / Fei Lun Hai. Singers like Jolin Tsai, Jay Chou, and Cyndi Wang. I especially liked Cyndi Wang I guess. These above songs were from her second and first album.

The first talks about the "tomorrow" we always knew we had.. except we no longer have it now.
Loosely translated, but still better than google, it says

How can love lose to time?
I thought "forever" wouldn't change, there was always the promise of "see you tomorrow"
Now we've let go, time to go back to the start.
It may hurt, but it will be okay.
I'll learn to walk out of the past and look forward to a new tomorrow.

The second, "behind the happiness"

If there's a "forever", let me see it.
The happier one is, the more afraid one becomes, because it will end one day.
The more one embraces, the lonelier one feels.
This loneliness that no one understands, I will handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment