All of a sudden, I saw myself going up the all-too-familiar-yet-not staircase.
I knew I was back to the estate of my grandmother, but not her house. I looked back to see the neighbouring block, that's where my grandma's house is.
I entered the house, the layout exactly like that of gramps'. But I was led to across the living room- it had a bluish tinge- and turned right into the hairdressing room.
I sat on the chair that was lined with elastic strips. The plastic coat covered me, and I was brought back to the last time I cut my hair at this $4 hairdresser's.
I haven't thought of my grandmother for ages. Haven't stepped into the estate since 2009 when she passed, much less this hairdresser's. Most certainly not since the arrival of.. dare I guess the 21st C? I don't know why I was brought back to this place instead of my grandmother's.
It wasn't a dream, I was.. saw.
No comments:
Post a Comment