1) Presenting my genius, honey and blueberry jam ice water. That's being unfanciful and boring, and also painfully in order of ingredients added. It's actually called something like Iced Royal Blue-honeyberry.
*
*
*
2) Feeling quite cold tonight. Like the, i want to get under the covers and snuggle with Pooh cold. Like the, i can switch off the fan and sit still cold. I'm aching. Sigh I feel a slight bit feverish, but I've done my first interview with a very pretty lady Anju! All the way to Woodlands and back, puts yesterday's horrifically whiny 30 min walk to UTown and back to shame.
Shouldnt have put on such a smelly face (literal Chinese translation: Chou lian, semantically translates into black face), ends up no one is happy sigh.
3) Yet another friend's gramma passed away.. Sigh appropriating Libby's words, they are "dropping like flies.
Libby is a 20+/30 year old girl my aunt in Victoria met at her gym, and invited her back for lunch one day. And I was really shocked when she commented on how the elderly people were just dropping like flies in front of my aunt, am elderly herself. So bold!! Haha I guess a friend can say that, a niece cannot.
Hate it when people die, for two reasons (and more I guess). One is the obvious, two is a selfish reason. What do I say? What do I do? Do I reach out to the person? But we were never close. Do I extend my condolences? What do they even mean? I never liked the system of extending condolences, it seems like an easy way out.
Hey here's my condolences, if you get enough, the dead will come back to life.
Hey here's my condolences, you will feel better now. Hey here's my condolences, now I'm excused from further interaction with you.
4) abrupt change of mood- quite excited to be involved with a start-up project of Nopy's! And yee ting and meng. I realize how utterly skill-less I am besides wielding some English ability. Even so I managed to forgo 'unskilled' for 'skill-less'. All the graphics for the restaurants have always been done my the very abled Ashems, and if I were to try to pick it up, oh boy would it take forever.
But I think I'll try my hand at it? It's something I really like the idea of, even though I'm not close to any of them, i hope I can contribute something and learn about idk, businesses along the way.
5) do I...... Can I....???? Act???????????
????u????nce???rt??aint????y?????
6) the issue we have all been avoiding, thesissssssssssss but here I am concocting drinks out of jam and feeling sleepy and tired and why?? What did I even do??

No comments:
Post a Comment