-suddenly though about louis cheong dying
-as if that wasn't enough, I thought of my whole family dying
-thinking of how bloody rich I would be
-thought of the funerals
-thinking of how I would announce the wake
-remembered how bloody insensitive people can be to these announcements
reminded of how, many years ago, The Mother sent out an announcement for The Father's wake.
some asshat replied "is this a joke?"
WHAT KIND OF FUCKING REPLY IS THAT.
to any single person who may ever stumble across this page-
when someone messages you to tell you that someone has passed away, whether you literally saw the person jumping heartily the day before, whether it's the first of April, whether you barely know the person, whether it's a wrong number or not,
spare a fucking thought for the person and NEVER, EVER, EVER, REPLY
"is this a joke?"
you think I joke about my husband's death, motherfucker????????
, The Mother might have thought.
but she's so gentle she only replied "come to the wake and see whether it's a joke".
disclaimer: I wasn't thinking of how bloody rich I would be as in "I can't wait for them to die", but more like "oh what am I going to do with all the money when I have no one to spend it with what's the point"
family plz don't die I maybe love you a bit
-as if that wasn't enough, I thought of my whole family dying
-thinking of how bloody rich I would be
-thought of the funerals
-thinking of how I would announce the wake
-remembered how bloody insensitive people can be to these announcements
reminded of how, many years ago, The Mother sent out an announcement for The Father's wake.
some asshat replied "is this a joke?"
WHAT KIND OF FUCKING REPLY IS THAT.
to any single person who may ever stumble across this page-
when someone messages you to tell you that someone has passed away, whether you literally saw the person jumping heartily the day before, whether it's the first of April, whether you barely know the person, whether it's a wrong number or not,
spare a fucking thought for the person and NEVER, EVER, EVER, REPLY
"is this a joke?"
you think I joke about my husband's death, motherfucker????????
, The Mother might have thought.
but she's so gentle she only replied "come to the wake and see whether it's a joke".
disclaimer: I wasn't thinking of how bloody rich I would be as in "I can't wait for them to die", but more like "oh what am I going to do with all the money when I have no one to spend it with what's the point"
family plz don't die I maybe love you a bit
No comments:
Post a Comment